25 September, 2011

naturally ~

Posted by mamay_vyner at 18:06
How you choose to express yourselfIt's all your own and I can tellIt comes naturallyIt comes naturally
You follow what you feel insideIt's intuitive, you don't have to try
And it takes my breath awayWhat you do so naturally
You are the thunder and I am the lightningAnd I love the way you ~Know who you are and to me it's excitingWhen you know it's meant to be
Everything comes naturally, it comes naturallyWhen you're with me, babyEverything comes naturally, it comes naturallyBay-bay-baby
You have a way of moving meA force of nature, your energyIt comes naturallyIt comes naturally, yeah
And it takes my breath awayWhat you do, so naturally
  Everything comes naturally,
  it comes naturally
When you're with me, baby

thankiee readingg cutie pie !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ini blog cik May. Jangan 'copycat' yaa kerana ada mungkin didakwa di mahkamah. hehe xD ^^